We are a finance organisation with a heart. A developmental organisation, enabled by technology, providing an invoice-based cash flow solution that exactly mirrors the working capital cycle of small and medium businesses.
We believe micro, small and medium enterprises are the bedrock of sustainable development, employment-growth and greater equity in the Economy.
Our aim to is to support under-served markets to help grow production, support re-industrialisation, and boost employment to reduce inequality.
In our partnerships, we aim for sustainability. Our partnerships are diverse, ranging across fresh produce agricultural-sectors to manufacturing, construction, advertising, fast-moving consumables goods, cattle trading, food processing and local box-office film production.
All a potential SME partner (a registered and compliant juristic entity) needs is a good trading history, and a desire to grow.
We partner with businesses who share our values and beliefs in a better future.
We partner with entrepreneurs across all essential product and service components that underpin modern livelihoods.
Given significant environmental constraints globally we support the concept of sharing-finite resources as an essential characteristic of ethical, sustainable business. In the course of our business, we procure locally and from small businesses – get in touch if you’d like to obtain our list of suppliers.
Importantly, UsPlus is guided by the International Finance Corporation Exclusion List, and does not finance:
- Production or trade in any product or activity deemed illegal under host country laws or regulations or international conventions and agreements.
- Production or trade in weapons and munitions.
- Production or trade in alcoholic beverages.
- Production or trade in tobacco.
- Gambling, casinos and equivalent enterprises.
- Trade in wildlife or wildlife products regulated under CITES.
- Production or trade in radioactive materials.
- Production or trade in or use of unbonded asbestos fibers.
- Purchase of logging equipment for use in primary tropical moist forest.
- Production or trade in pharmaceuticals subject to international phase outs or bans.
- Production or trade in pesticides/herbicides subject to international phase outs or bans.
- Drift net fishing in the marine environment using nets in excess of 2.5 km in length.
Over and above the IFC Exclusion List, we do not support transactions that have no obvious economic benefit for the client, supplier or buyer – and there must be a clear value-add in the business.
UsPlus has pioneered South Africa’s first Proto-Factoring financing solution, accessible through a custom ‘light-touch’ UsPlus cloud-based solution available on any mobile or desktop device. Proto-Factoring releases cash flow from SMEs unpaid invoices, mirroring their working capital cycle, enabling new growth and trade.
Pricing & Fees
Our pricing is ultra-competitive on shorter cycles (less than 21-days), and we charge no administration or monthly fees.
Leave a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible
+27 10 900 4141
202 Greenside Quarter, 10 Gleneagles Road, Greenside, Randburg, 2193
M-F: 8am-6pm, S-S: Closed